For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay regulate endosome-to-lysosome trafficking of membrane cargo, including EGFR.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed, with highest expression in heart.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HAP1 N-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Early endosome. Mitochondrion. Colocalizes with MGARP at the mitochondria. Translocates from the cytoplasm to the mitochondria in a MGARP-dependent manner.
Information by UniProt
- ALS2CR 3 antibody
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2 (juvenile) chromosome region candidate 3 antibody
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2 chromosomal region candidate gene 3 protein antibody
Anti-ALS2CR3 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - ALS2CR3 antibody (ab110947)
Immunohistochemistry analysis of paraffin-embedded
Human breast carcinoma tissue using 1/50 ab111947 with (right) or without (left) immunizing peptide..
References for Anti-ALS2CR3 antibody (ab110947)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"