For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ALS2CR3 antibody
See all ALS2CR3 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to ALS2CR3
- Species reactivity
Predicted to work with:
CTSSPKMGVLKED , corresponding to C terminal amino acids 902-914 of Human ALS2CR3.
- General notesGenBank Accession Number – NP_055864
LocusLink ID - 66008 (human)
Gene Ontology terms - intracellular transporter activity; receptor binding; kinesin complex; cytoplasm; plasma membrane; neurotransmitter transport.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 5mg/ml Tris, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Application notesELISA: peptide ELISA (antibody detection limit dilution >1/32000).
Western blot: No signals obtained yet but low background observed in Human Heart and Human Brain extracts.
- FunctionMay regulate endosome-to-lysosome trafficking of membrane cargo, including EGFR.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed, with highest expression in heart.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HAP1 N-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Early endosome. Mitochondrion. Colocalizes with MGARP at the mitochondria. Translocates from the cytoplasm to the mitochondria in a MGARP-dependent manner.
Information by UniProt
- ALS2CR 3 antibody
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2 (juvenile) chromosome region candidate 3 antibody
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 2 chromosomal region candidate gene 3 protein antibody
References for Anti-ALS2CR3 antibody (ab4200)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"