For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-AMBN antibody
See all AMBN primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to AMBN
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
AMBN (NP_057603, 1 a.a. ~ 447 a.a) full-length human protein.
- Positive control
- AMBN transfected 293T cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa).
- FunctionInvolved in the mineralization and structural organization of enamel.
- Tissue specificityAmeloblast-specific. Located at the Tomes processes of secretory ameloblasts and in the sheath space between rod-interrod enamel.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ameloblastin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
Information by UniProt
- AMBN antibody
- AMBN_HUMAN antibody
- Ameloblastin (enamel matrix protein) antibody
- Ameloblastin antibody
Anti-AMBN antibody images
Western blot - AMBN antibody (ab72776)
All lanes : Anti-AMBN antibody (ab72776) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : AMBN transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 48 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-AMBN antibody (ab72776)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"