For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/12500.
- FunctionThe glycine cleavage system catalyzes the degradation of glycine.
- Involvement in diseaseNon-ketotic hyperglycinemia
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GcvT family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- Aminomethyltransferase (glycine cleavage system protein T) antibody
- Aminomethyltransferase antibody
- AMT antibody
Anti-Aminomethyltransferase antibody images
Western blot - Aminomethyltransferase antibody (ab76387)
References for Anti-Aminomethyltransferase antibody (ab76387)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"