For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 109 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionAppears to have a role in the catabolic pathway of the renin-angiotensin system. Probably plays a role in regulating growth and differentiation of early B-lineage cells.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by epithelial cells of the proximal tubule cells and the glomerulus of the nephron. Also found in a variety of other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M1 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Aminopeptidase A antibody
- AMPE_HUMAN antibody
- AP-A antibody
Anti-Aminopeptidase A antibody images
References for Anti-Aminopeptidase A antibody (ab109775)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"