For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clone numberFG35.4
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use 1µg for 106 cells.
ab18404 - Rat monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionAppears to have a role in the catabolic pathway of the renin-angiotensin system. Probably plays a role in regulating growth and differentiation of early B-lineage cells.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by epithelial cells of the proximal tubule cells and the glomerulus of the nephron. Also found in a variety of other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M1 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Aminopeptidase A antibody
- AMPE_HUMAN antibody
- AP-A antibody
References for Anti-Aminopeptidase A antibody [FG35.4] (FITC) (ab24981)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"