For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 76 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500. Antigen retrieval is not essential but may optimise staining.
- FunctionMay participate in mechanisms of regulated exocytosis in synapses and certain endocrine cell types. May control the properties of the membrane associated cytoskeleton.
- Tissue specificityNeurons, certain endocrine cell types and spermatocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BAR domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle > secretory vesicle > synaptic vesicle membrane. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- Amp antibody
- AMPH 1 antibody
- AMPH antibody
Anti-Amphiphysin antibody images
Western blot - Amphiphysin antibody (ab96508)
Anti-Amphiphysin antibody (ab96508) at 1/1000 dilution + 293T whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 76 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Amphiphysin antibody (ab96508)
Immunohistochemical anaylsis of paraffin-embedded NCIN87 xenograft, using ab96508 at 1:100 dilution.
References for Anti-Amphiphysin antibody (ab96508)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"