For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Amphiphysin antibody [EP2061Y]
See all Amphiphysin primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EP2061Y] to Amphiphysin
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IP, IHC-P, ICC, Flow Cytmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the C terminus of human Amphiphysin
- Positive control
- Human, mouse and rat brain tissue lysates; human brain tissue.
- General notes
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEP2061Y
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/20000 - 1/100000. Detects a band of approximately 128 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 76 kDa).
||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionMay participate in mechanisms of regulated exocytosis in synapses and certain endocrine cell types. May control the properties of the membrane associated cytoskeleton.
- Tissue specificityNeurons, certain endocrine cell types and spermatocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BAR domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle > secretory vesicle > synaptic vesicle membrane. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- Amp antibody
- AMPH 1 antibody
- AMPH antibody
Anti-Amphiphysin antibody [EP2061Y] images
References for Anti-Amphiphysin antibody [EP2061Y] (ab76124)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"