For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.045% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, 0.1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa.
Use at a concentration of 5 µg/ml for 2 hours at RT.
- FunctionBifunctional growth-modulating glycoprotein. Inhibits growth of several human carcinoma cells in culture and stimulates proliferation of human fibroblasts and certain other tumor cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the amphiregulin family.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- A REG antibody
- Amphiregulin antibody
- Amphiregulin B antibody
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"