For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107087 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 13 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- 1 antibody
- 1,4-alpha-D-glucan glucanohydrolase antibody
- 1,4-alpha-D-glucan glucanohydrolase 2B antibody
Anti-AMY2B antibody images
Western blot - AMY2B antibody (ab107087)
Anti-AMY2B antibody (ab107087) at 1/100 dilution + CEM cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 58 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - AMY2B antibody (ab107087)
Immunohistochemistry analysis in formalin fixed and paraffin embedded Human brain tissue followed by peroxidase conjugation of the secondary antibody and DAB staining. ab107087 at a dilution of 1/50.
References for Anti-AMY2B antibody (ab107087)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"