For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab15272? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab15272 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Manocha GD et al. APP Regulates Microglial Phenotype in a Mouse Model of Alzheimer's Disease. J Neurosci 36:8471-86 (2016).
- Wang C et al. Etoposide Induces Apoptosis in Activated Human Hepatic Stellate Cells via ER Stress. Sci Rep 6:34330 (2016).
- Kim JA et al. Presumed LRP1-targeting transport peptide delivers ß-secretase inhibitor to neurons in vitro with limited efficiency. Sci Rep 6:34297 (2016).
- Awwad HO et al. Blast Overpressure Waves Induce Transient Anxiety and Regional Changes in Cerebral Glucose Metabolism and Delayed Hyperarousal in Rats. Front Neurol 6:132 (2015).
- de Rivero Vaccari JP et al. RIG-1 receptor expression in the pathology of Alzheimer's disease. J Neuroinflammation 11:67 (2014).
- Wong BX et al. ß-Amyloid precursor protein does not possess ferroxidase activity but does stabilize the cell surface ferrous iron exporter ferroportin. PLoS One 9:e114174 (2014).
- Henderson SJ et al. Sustained peripheral depletion of amyloid-ß with a novel form of neprilysin does not affect central levels of amyloid-ß Brain N/A:N/A (2013).
- Guo Q et al. Amyloid Precursor Protein Revisited: NEURON-SPECIFIC EXPRESSION AND HIGHLY STABLE NATURE OF SOLUBLE DERIVATIVES. J Biol Chem 287:2437-45 (2012).
- Soler-López M et al. Interactome mapping suggests new mechanistic details underlying Alzheimer's disease. Genome Res 21:364-76 (2011).
- Clarner T et al. Glial Amyloid Precursor Protein Expression is Restricted to Astrocytes in an Experimental Toxic Model of Multiple Sclerosis. J Mol Neurosci : (2010).
- Nozaki K et al. Calpain inhibition attenuates intracellular changes in muscle cells in response to extracellular inflammatory stimulation. Exp Neurol 225:430-5 (2010).
- Kowalczuk S et al. A protein complex in the brush-border membrane explains a Hartnup disorder allele. FASEB J 22:2880-7 (2008).
IHC-P, IF, IP
- Arvidsson Y et al. Amyloid precursor-like protein 1 is differentially upregulated in neuroendocrine tumours of the gastrointestinal tract. Endocr Relat Cancer 15:569-81 (2008).
- Wozniak MA et al. Herpes simplex virus infection causes cellular beta-amyloid accumulation and secretase upregulation. Neurosci Lett 429:95-100 (2007).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"