For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab108341? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab108341 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Tong D et al. The HIF/PHF8/AR axis promotes prostate cancer progression. Oncogenesis 5:e283 (2016).
- Siu MK et al. KLF4 functions as an activator of the androgen receptor through reciprocal feedback. Oncogenesis 5:e282 (2016).
- Pinto F et al. Brachyury as a potential modulator of androgen receptor activity and a key player in therapy resistance in prostate cancer. Oncotarget 7:28891-902 (2016).
- Urbinati G et al. Knocking Down TMPRSS2-ERG Fusion Oncogene by siRNA Could be an Alternative Treatment to Flutamide. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 5:e301 (2016).
- Liu YN et al. Loss of Androgen-Regulated MicroRNA 1 Activates SRC and Promotes Prostate Cancer Bone Metastasis. Mol Cell Biol 35:1940-51 (2015).
- Yin J et al. AR-regulated TWEAK-FN14 pathway promotes prostate cancer bone metastasis. Cancer Res 74:4306-17 (2014).
- Chen S et al. Regulation of the transcriptional activation of the androgen receptor by the UXT-binding protein VHL. Biochem J 456:55-66 (2013).
- Chen Y et al. ETS factors reprogram the androgen receptor cistrome and prime prostate tumorigenesis in response to PTEN loss. Nat Med 19:1023-9 (2013).
WB, IHC-P, ChIP
- Kuhn E et al. Ovarian Brenner tumour: a morphologic and immunohistochemical analysis suggesting an origin from fallopian tube epithelium. Eur J Cancer 49:3839-49 (2013).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"