For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab108341? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab108341 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Hieronymus H et al. Deletion of 3p13-14 locus spanning FOXP1 to SHQ1 cooperates with PTEN loss in prostate oncogenesis. Nat Commun 8:1081 (2017).
- Siu MK et al. KLF4 functions as an activator of the androgen receptor through reciprocal feedback. Oncogenesis 5:e282 (2016).
- Pinto F et al. Brachyury as a potential modulator of androgen receptor activity and a key player in therapy resistance in prostate cancer. Oncotarget 7:28891-902 (2016).
- Urbinati G et al. Knocking Down TMPRSS2-ERG Fusion Oncogene by siRNA Could be an Alternative Treatment to Flutamide. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 5:e301 (2016).
- Tong D et al. The HIF/PHF8/AR axis promotes prostate cancer progression. Oncogenesis 5:e283 (2016).
- Liu YN et al. Loss of Androgen-Regulated MicroRNA 1 Activates SRC and Promotes Prostate Cancer Bone Metastasis. Mol Cell Biol 35:1940-51 (2015).
- Yin J et al. AR-regulated TWEAK-FN14 pathway promotes prostate cancer bone metastasis. Cancer Res 74:4306-17 (2014).
- Chen S et al. Regulation of the transcriptional activation of the androgen receptor by the UXT-binding protein VHL. Biochem J 456:55-66 (2013).
- Chen Y et al. ETS factors reprogram the androgen receptor cistrome and prime prostate tumorigenesis in response to PTEN loss. Nat Med 19:1023-9 (2013).
WB, IHC-P, ChIP
- Kuhn E et al. Ovarian Brenner tumour: a morphologic and immunohistochemical analysis suggesting an origin from fallopian tube epithelium. Eur J Cancer 49:3839-49 (2013).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"