For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, 1mg/ml BSA, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
- sELISA pair antibody
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rabbit polyclonal to Angiopoietin 4 (ab93657). For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Capture at 1 µg/ml with ab93657 as Detection
||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.
- FunctionBinds to tyrosine-protein kinase receptor TIE2 and activates it.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the lung with much lower levels found in other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fibrinogen C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- AGP4 antibody
- ANG-3 antibody
- ANG-4 antibody
Anti-Angiopoietin 4 antibody images
References for Anti-Angiopoietin 4 antibody (ab87877)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"