For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- sELISA pair antibody
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Goat polyclonal to Angiopoietin 4 (ab87877). For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Detection as 0.5µg/ml with ab87877 as Capture.
||1/200 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/200.
- FunctionBinds to tyrosine-protein kinase receptor TIE2 and activates it.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the lung with much lower levels found in other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fibrinogen C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- AGP4 antibody
- ANG-3 antibody
- ANG-4 antibody
Anti-Angiopoietin 4 antibody images
Sandwich ELISA - Angiopoietin 4 antibody (ab93657)
Western blot - Angiopoietin 4 antibody (ab93657)
Anti-Angiopoietin 4 antibody (ab93657) at 1/500 dilution + fetal lung lysate
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Angiopoietin 4 antibody (ab93657)
ab93657 at 1/100 dilution staining Angiopoietin 4 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded fetal lung by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-Angiopoietin 4 antibody (ab93657)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"