For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa).
- Tissue specificityHighly and specifically expressed in the cornea where is confined to the stromal layer.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fibrinogen C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Angiopoietin like 7 antibody
- Angiopoietin like factor (CDT6) antibody
- Angiopoietin like factor antibody
Anti-Angiopoietin like 7 antibody images
Western blot - Angiopoietin like 7 antibody (ab70147)
All lanes : Anti-Angiopoietin like 7 antibody (ab70147) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Angiopoietin like 7 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
Observed band size : 45 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Angiopoietin like 7 antibody (ab70147)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"