Angiotensin Converting Enzyme 2 peptide (ab41282)
- Product nameAngiotensin Converting Enzyme 2 peptideSee all Angiotensin Converting Enzyme 2 proteins and peptides ...
- DescriptionRecombinant, Catalytic domain
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab41282 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.001% Tween 20, 30mM HEPES, 2mM EDTA, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 6.75
- ACE 2
- ACE related carboxypeptidase
- ACE-related carboxypeptidase
- Angiotensin converting enzyme 2
- Angiotensin converting enzyme homolog
- Angiotensin converting enzyme like protein
- Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (peptidyl dipeptidase A) 2
- Angiotensin I converting enzyme 2
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme homolog
- EC 3.4.17
- metalloprotease MPROT 15
- Metalloprotease MPROT15
- Processed angiotensin-converting enzyme 2
- FunctionCarboxypeptidase which converts angiotensin I to angiotensin 1-9, a peptide of unknown function, and angiotensin II to angiotensin 1-7, a vasodilator. Also able to hydrolyze apelin-13 and dynorphin-13 with high efficiency. May be an important regulator of heart function. In case of human coronaviruses SARS and HCoV-NL63 infections, serve as functional receptor for the spike glycoprotein of both coronaviruses.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in endothelial cells from small and large arteries, and in arterial smooth muscle cells. Expressed in lung alveolar epithelial cells, enterocytes of the small intestine, Leydig cells and Sertoli cells (at protein level). Expressed in heart, kidney, testis, and gastrointestinal system.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M2 family.
modificationsN-glycosylation on Asn-90 may limit SARS infectivity.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
References for Angiotensin Converting Enzyme 2 peptide (ab41282)
ab41282 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.