For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab31210 is a purified IgG.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionReceptor for angiotensin II. Cooperates with MTUS1 to inhibit ERK2 activation and cell proliferation.
- Tissue specificityIn adult, highly expressed in myometrium with lower levels in adrenal gland and fallopian tube. Very highly expressed in fetal kidney and intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- AGTR 2 antibody
- Agtr2 antibody
- AGTR2_HUMAN antibody
References for Anti-Angiotensin II Type 2 Receptor antibody (ab31210)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"