For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107091 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in adrenal gland, placenta, thyroid gland, heart, skeletal muscle and small intestine. Weakly expressed in testis, ovary, colon, pancreas, kidney and stomach.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fibrinogen C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- ANG 3 antibody
- ANG-3 antibody
- ANG3 antibody
Anti-ANGPTL1 antibody images
References for Anti-ANGPTL1 antibody (ab107091)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"