For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservatives: 0.025% Thimerosal (merthiolate), 0.025% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.45% Sodium chloride, 2.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa. The detection limit for ab125216 is approximately 1ng/lane under non-reducing and reducing conditions.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in adrenal gland, placenta, thyroid gland, heart, skeletal muscle and small intestine. Weakly expressed in testis, ovary, colon, pancreas, kidney and stomach.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fibrinogen C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- ANG 3 antibody
- ANG-3 antibody
- ANG3 antibody
Anti-ANGPTL1 antibody images
References for Anti-ANGPTL1 antibody (ab125216)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"