For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 79 (size of the recombinant protein + tag) kDa (predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInduces sprouting in endothelial cells through an autocrine and paracrine action.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed in heart, small intestine, spleen and stomach. Also found in lower levels in colon, ovary, adrenal gland, skeletal muscle and in prostate.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fibrinogen C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- AI593246 antibody
- Angiopoietin like 2 antibody
- Angiopoietin related protein 2 antibody
Anti-ANGPTL2 antibody images
Western blot - ANGPTL2 antibody (ab35574)
Anti-ANGPTL2 antibody (ab35574) at 1 µg/ml + ANGPTL2 Recombinant Protein at 0.1 µg
IRDye 680 Conjugated Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) at 1/10000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
Observed band size : 80 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ANGPTL2 antibody (ab35574)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"