Anti-ANGPTL6 antibody (ab85201)
- Product nameAnti-ANGPTL6 antibodySee all ANGPTL6 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ANGPTL6
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH from an internal region of Human ANGPTL6.
- Positive control
- K-562 cell line lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab85201 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/50 - 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 52 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa).|
- FunctionMay play a role in the wound healing process. May promote epidermal proliferation, remodeling and regeneration. May promote the chemotactic activity of endothelial cells and induce neovascularization. May counteract high-fat diet-induced obesity and related insulin resistance through increased energy expenditure.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fibrinogen C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- AGF antibody
- Angiopoietin like 6 antibody
- Angiopoietin like Protein 6 antibody
- Angiopoietin related Growth Factor antibody
- Angiopoietin related protein 5 antibody
- Angiopoietin-like protein 6 antibody
- Angiopoietin-related growth factor antibody
- Angiopoietin-related protein 5 antibody
- Angiopoietin-related protein 6 antibody
- ANGL6_HUMAN antibody
- Angptl6 antibody
- ARP5 antibody
Anti-ANGPTL6 antibody images
Anti-ANGPTL6 antibody (ab85201) at 1/50 dilution + K-562 cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
Observed band size : 52 kDa
References for Anti-ANGPTL6 antibody (ab85201)
ab85201 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.