For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 128 kDa.
- Tissue specificityHigh expression in whole adult brain and intermediate expression in all other tissues and specific brain regions examined, including fetal brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 21 ANK repeats.
Contains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 1 FYVE-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Endosome membrane. Also associated with endosomal membranes.
Information by UniProt
- ANFY1_HUMAN antibody
- Ankfy1 antibody
- ANKHZN antibody
Anti-ANKFY1 antibody images
References for Anti-ANKFY1 antibody (ab102662)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"