For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 85 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 85 kDa).
- RelevanceANKK1 belongs to the TKL Ser/Thr protein kinase superfamily, contains twelve ANK repeats and one protein kinase domain. The protein is weakly expressed in testis, placenta, and spinal cord.
- Ankyrin repeat and kinase domain containing 1 antibody
- Ankyrin repeat and protein kinase domain containing protein 1 antibody
- EC 188.8.131.52 antibody
Anti-ANKK1 antibody images
References for Anti-ANKK1 antibody (ab64812)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"