For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/62500.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 236 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceAnkyrin repeats containing cofactors may recruit histone deacetylases to the p160 coactivators/nuclear receptor complex to inhibit ligand-dependent transactivation.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- ANCO 2 antibody
- Ankyrin repeat domain-containing protein 12 antibody
- Ankyrin repeat-containing cofactor 2 antibody
Anti-ANKRD12 antibody images
Western blot - ANKRD12 antibody (ab66309)
References for Anti-ANKRD12 antibody (ab66309)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"