For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Add 200ul Sterile Distilled Water
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 34 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa).
- FunctionMay be involved in the energy metabolism. Could be a molecular link between myofibrillar stretch-induced signaling pathways and muscle gene expression.
- Tissue specificityMainly expressed in heart, skeletal muscle and brown adipose tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 ANK repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Sarcomeric I-band and some intercalated disks.
Information by UniProt
- ANKRD23 antibody
- Ankyrin repeat domain 23 antibody
- Ankyrin repeat domain-containing protein 23 antibody
Anti-ANKRD23 antibody images
References for Anti-ANKRD23 antibody (ab118210)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"