For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500.
Epitope exposure is recommended.
Epitope exposure with citrate buffer will enhance staining.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceANKRD25 contains 5 ANK repeats. It is strongly expressed in cervix, colon, heart, kidney and lung.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Mitochondrion.
- ANKRD25 antibody
- Ankyrin repeat domain 25 antibody
- Ankyrin repeat domain containing protein 25 antibody
Anti-ANKRD25 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - ANKRD25 antibody (ab84679)
ab84679, at 1/250 dilution, staining ANKRD25 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human prostate carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry using DAB staining
References for Anti-ANKRD25 antibody (ab84679)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"