For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Epitope exposure is recommended. Epitope exposure with tris-EDTA pH9.0 buffer will enhance staining.
- RelevanceANKRD28 selectively inhibits the phosphatase activity of PPP1C and targets PPP1C to modulate HNRPK phosphorylation. It contains twenty seven ANK repeats. There are two named isoforms.
- Cellular localizationNucleus, nucleoplasm.
Note: Seems to be excluded from nucleoli.
- AI465466 antibody
- AI604979 antibody
- ANKRD 28 antibody
Anti-ANKRD28 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - ANKRD28 antibody (ab99400)
ab99400, at 1/250 dilution, staining ANKRD28 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human stomach carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry. Detection: DAB staining.
References for Anti-ANKRD28 antibody (ab99400)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"