For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ANKRD54 antibody
See all ANKRD54 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to ANKRD54
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
16 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the C-terminus of Human ANKRD54 (NP_620152).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 ANK repeats.
Information by UniProt
- FormCellular location: cytoplasm, midbody, nucleus (Human entrez and Mouse swissprot). There are 2 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- Ankrd54 antibody
- ankyrin repeat domain 54 antibody
- Ankyrin repeat domain-containing protein 54 antibody
Anti-ANKRD54 antibody images
Western blot - ANKRD54 antibody (ab106440)
All lanes : Anti-ANKRD54 antibody (ab106440) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Mouse kidney tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse kidney tissue lysate with blocking peptide
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 33 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - ANKRD54 antibody (ab106440)
ab106440, at 2.5 ug/ml, staining ANKRD54 in Mouse kidney tissue by immunohistochemistry.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-Anti-ANKRD54 antibody(ab106440)
Immunofluorescence of LIAR in Mouse Kidney cells using ab106440 at 20 ug/ml.
References for Anti-ANKRD54 antibody (ab106440)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"