For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 125 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay play a negative role in growth factor receptor signaling pathways.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 6 ANK repeats.
Contains 1 PID domain.
Contains 2 SAM (sterile alpha motif) domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine residues in response to EGF and PDGF.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasmic before and after growth factor treatment.
Information by UniProt
- ANKS 1 antibody
- ANKS 1A antibody
- ANKS1 antibody
Anti-ANKS1A antibody images
References for Anti-ANKS1A antibody (ab118740)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"