For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesICC/IF: Use at a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 78 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 123 kDa).
Note: This product requires purification with Protein A prior to ICC/IF.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay play a negative role in growth factor receptor signaling pathways.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 6 ANK repeats.
Contains 1 PID domain.
Contains 2 SAM (sterile alpha motif) domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine residues in response to EGF and PDGF.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasmic before and after growth factor treatment.
Information by UniProt
- ANKS 1 antibody
- ANKS 1A antibody
- ANKS1 antibody
Anti-ANKS1A antibody images
References for Anti-ANKS1A antibody (ab67533)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"