Anti-Annexin A2 antibody [M298] - C-terminal (ab86709)
- Product nameAnti-Annexin A2 antibody [M298] - C-terminalSee all Annexin A2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [M298] to Annexin A2 - C-terminal
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to the C-terminal region of Rat Annexin II
- Positive control
- PC12 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 1mg/ml BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberM298
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab86709 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa.|
- FunctionCalcium-regulated membrane-binding protein whose affinity for calcium is greatly enhanced by anionic phospholipids. It binds two calcium ions with high affinity. May be involved in heat-stress response.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the annexin family.
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
- DomainA pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid.
modificationsPhosphorylation of Tyr-24 enhances heat stress-induced translocation to the cell surface.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix > basement membrane. Melanosome. In the lamina beneath the plasma membrane. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV. Translocated from the cytoplasm to the cell surface through a Golgi-independent mechanism.
- Annexin A2 antibody
- Annexin II antibody
- Annexin II, heavy chain antibody
- Annexin-2 antibody
- ANX 2 antibody
- ANX2 antibody
- ANX2L4 antibody
- ANXA2 antibody
- ANXA2_HUMAN antibody
- arylsulfatase B antibody
- CAL1H antibody
- Calpactin I heavy chain antibody
- calpactin I heavy polypeptide (p36) antibody
- Calpactin-1 heavy chain antibody
- chromobindin 8 antibody
- Chromobindin-8 antibody
- LIP2 antibody
- Lipocortin II antibody
- LPC2 antibody
- LPC2D antibody
- P36 antibody
- P36 protein antibody
- PAP-IV antibody
- placental anticoagulant protein IV antibody
- Protein I antibody
Anti-Annexin A2 antibody [M298] - C-terminal images
Lane 1 : Anti-Annexin A2 antibody [M298] - C-terminal (ab86709) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 2 : Anti-Annexin A2 antibody [M298] - C-terminal (ab86709) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Rat PC12 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Rat PC12 cell lysate
Observed band size : 36 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Annexin A2 antibody [M298] - C-terminal (ab86709)
ab86709 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.