For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Proclin 300
Constituents: Tris HCl pH 7.0, citrate
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number3
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.
This antibody has only been tested against the recombinant fragment, and not yet against the endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCalcium/phospholipid-binding protein which promotes membrane fusion and is involved in exocytosis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the annexin family.
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
- DomainA pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid.
Information by UniProt
- 35 beta calcimedin antibody
- 35-beta calcimedin antibody
- AIV antibody
Anti-Annexin IV antibody  images
References for Anti-Annexin IV antibody  (ab67354)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"