Annexin V Human ELISA kit (ab119503)
- Product nameAnnexin V Human ELISA kit
- Detection methodColorimetric
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall < 10% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall 11%
- Tests1 x 96 test
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity0.33 ng/ml
- Range0.78 ng/ml - 50 ng/ml
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
Abcam’s Annexin V Human in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for accurate quantitative measurement of Human Annexin V concentrations in cell culture supernatant.
Annexin V specific antibodies have been precoated onto 96-well plates. Standards and test samples are added to the wells and along with an Annexin V biotinylated detection antibody and the microplate is then incubated at room temperature. Following washing with wash buffer a Streptavidin-HRP conjugate is added to each well, incubated at room temperature and then unbound conjugates are washed away using was buffer. TMB is then used to visualize the HRP enzymatic reaction. TMB is catalyzed by HRP to produce a blue color product that changes into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is directly proportional to the Annexin V amount of sample captured in plate.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 20X Assay Buffer Concentrate 1 x 5ml 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 1 x 50ml Adhesive Films 4 units Biotin-Conjugate anti-human Annexin V monoclonal antibody 1 x 100µl Blue-Dye 1 x 400µl Green-Dye 1 x 400µl Human Annexin V Standard 2 vials Microplate coated with monoclonal antibody to Human Annexin V (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Red-Dye 1 x 400µl Sample Diluent 1 x 12ml Stop Solution (1M Phosphoric acid) 1 x 15ml Streptavidin-HRP 1 x 150µl TMB Substrate Solution 1 x 15ml
- Research Areas
- FunctionThis protein is an anticoagulant protein that acts as an indirect inhibitor of the thromboplastin-specific complex, which is involved in the blood coagulation cascade.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the annexin family.
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
- DomainA pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid.
- Anchorin CII
- Annexin A5
- Annexin V
- Calphobindin I
- Endonexin II
- Lipocortin V
- Placental anticoagulant protein 4
- Placental anticoagulant protein I
- Thromboplastin inhibitor
- Vascular anticoagulant-alpha
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119503 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Annexin V Human ELISA kit (ab119503)
ab119503 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.