For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionCalcium/phospholipid-binding protein which promotes membrane fusion and is involved in exocytosis.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 1 is expressed in brain, heart and skeletal muscle. Isoform 2 is more abundant in liver, lung, kidney, spleen, fibroblasts and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the annexin family.
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
- DomainA pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid.
Information by UniProt
- Annexin A7 antibody
- Annexin VII antibody
- Annexin-7 antibody
Anti-Annexin VII antibody images
References for Anti-Annexin VII antibody (ab88539)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"