For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa.
- FunctionCalcium/phospholipid-binding protein which promotes membrane fusion and is involved in exocytosis.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 1 is expressed in brain, heart and skeletal muscle. Isoform 2 is more abundant in liver, lung, kidney, spleen, fibroblasts and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the annexin family.
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
- DomainA pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid.
Information by UniProt
- Annexin A7 antibody
- Annexin VII antibody
- Annexin-7 antibody
Anti-Annexin VII antibody images
Western blot - Annexin VII antibody (ab97323)
All lanes : Anti-Annexin VII antibody (ab97323) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : A431 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 53 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Annexin VII antibody (ab97323)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Cal27, using ab97323 antibody at 1/100 dilution.
References for Anti-Annexin VII antibody (ab97323)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"