For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78.99% PBS, 1% BSA, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionThis protein is an anticoagulant protein that acts as an indirect inhibitor of the thromboplastin-specific complex, which is involved in the blood coagulation cascade.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the annexin family.
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
- DomainA pair of annexin repeats may form one binding site for calcium and phospholipid.
Information by UniProt
- Annexin A8 antibody
- Annexin VIII antibody
- Annexin-8 antibody
Anti-Annexin VIII antibody images
Western blot - Annexin VIII antibody (ab111693)
Anti-Annexin VIII antibody (ab111693) at 1/1000 dilution + A549 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 37 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Annexin VIII antibody (ab111693)
ab111693 at 1/200 dilution staining Annexin VIII in methanol-fixed HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence. Lower image shows cells co-stained with Hoechst 33342.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Annexin VIII antibody (ab111693)
ab111693 at 1/500 dilution staining Annexin VIII in Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded U87 xenograft tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-Annexin VIII antibody (ab111693)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"