ANP (NPPA) Rat ELISA kit (ab108797)
- Product nameANP (NPPA) Rat ELISA kit
- Detection methodColorimetric
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall 5% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall 7.1%
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma, Tissue
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity= 0.2 ng/ml
- Range0.25 ng/ml - 4 ng/ml
- Assay time5h 00m
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Dog, Human, Pig
- Product overview
Abcam’s ANP (NPPA) Rat in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the quantitative measurement of ANP concentrations in cell culture supernatants, tissue-extract, serum and plasma.
An ANP specific antibody has been precoated onto 96-well plates and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and subsequently an ANP specific biotinylated detection antibody is added and then followed by washing with wash buffer. Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is added and unbound conjugates are washed away with wash buffer. TMB is then used to visualize Streptavidin-Peroxidase enzymatic reaction. TMB is catalyzed by Streptavidin-Peroxidase to produce a blue color product that changes into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is directly proportional to the amount of ANP captured in plate.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 100X Biotinylated Rat ANP Antibody 1 x 80µl 100X Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate (SP Conjugate) 1 x 80µl 10X Diluent N Concentrate 1 x 30ml 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 2 x 30ml ANP Microplate (12 x 8 well strips) 1 unit ANP Standard 1 vial Chromogen Substrate 1 x 8ml Sealing Tapes 3 units Stop Solution 1 x 12ml
- Research Areas
- Atrial natriuretic factor
- Atrial natriuretic peptide
- CDD ANF
- Natriuretic peptide A
- SwissProt: P01160 Human
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108797 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for ANP (NPPA) Rat ELISA kit (ab108797)
ab108797 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.