Anti-Anterior Gradient 2 antibody (ab43043)
- Product nameAnti-Anterior Gradient 2 antibodySee all Anterior Gradient 2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Anterior Gradient 2
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fusion protein (Human)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab43043 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 20 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- FunctionRequired for MUC2 post-transcriptional synthesis and secretion. May play a role in the production of mucus by intestinal cells (By similarity). Proto-oncogene that may play a role in cell migration, cell differentiation and cell growth.
- Tissue specificityExpressed strongly in trachea, lung, stomach, colon, prostate and small intestine. Expressed weakly in pituitary gland, salivary gland, mammary gland, bladder, appendix, ovary, fetal lung, uterus, pancreas, kidney, fetal kidney, testis, placenta, thyroid gland and in estrogen receptor (ER)-positive breast cancer cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AGR family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Endoplasmic reticulum.
- AG 2 antibody
- AG 2 protein antibody
- AG-2 antibody
- AG2 antibody
- AG2 protein antibody
- AGR 2 antibody
- AGR2 antibody
- AGR2_HUMAN antibody
- Anterior gradient 2 homolog (Xenopus laevis) antibody
- anterior gradient 2 homolog antibody
- Anterior gradient 2, Xenopus, homolog of antibody
- Anterior gradient homolog 2 antibody
- Anterior gradient protein 2 homolog antibody
- GOB 4 antibody
- GOB4 antibody
- HAG 2 antibody
- hAG-2 antibody
- hAG2 antibody
- HAG2/R antibody
- HPC 8 antibody
- HPC8 antibody
- PDIA17 antibody
- Protein disulfide isomerase family A member 17 antibody
- secreted cement gland homolog antibody
- Secreted cement gland protein XAG 2 homolog antibody
- Secreted cement gland protein XAG-2 homolog antibody
- Secreted cement gland protein XAG2 homolog antibody
- XAG 2 antibody
- XAG2 antibody
Anti-Anterior Gradient 2 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry of AGR2 in human tissues prepared from paraffin-embedded tissue blocks. Rabbit anti-AGR2 antibody ab43043 was used as primary antibody at a dilution range of 2 ug/ml to 4 ug/ml.
All lanes : Anti-Anterior Gradient 2 antibody (ab43043) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa cell extract
Lane 2 : PC3 cell extract
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 20 kDa
ab43043 staining cells from a human pancreatic cell line by ICC/IF. Cells were PFA fixed and permeabilized in 0.1% Triton X-100 prior to blocking in 1% BSA for 30 minutes at 22°C. The primary antibody was diluted 1/350 and incubated with the sample for 1 hour at 22°C. An Alexa Fluor® 488 conjugated donkey anti-rabbit antibody, diluted 1/1000, was used as the secondary.
References for Anti-Anterior Gradient 2 antibody (ab43043)
This product has been referenced in:
- Ho ME et al. Prostate cancer cell phenotypes based on AGR2 and CD10 expression. Mod Pathol : (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23348903) »
- Dumartin L et al. AGR2 is a novel surface antigen that promotes the dissemination of pancreatic cancer cells through regulation of cathepsins B and D. Cancer Res 71:7091-102 (2011). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 21948970) »