Anti-Antithrombin III antibody (Biotin) (ab79933)
- Product nameAnti-Antithrombin III antibody (Biotin)See all Antithrombin III primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Antithrombin III (Biotin)
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, RIA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Mouse Antithrombin III purified from mouse plasma
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, pH 7.5
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab79933 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RIA: Use at a concentration of 4 µg/ml.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMost important serine protease inhibitor in plasma that regulates the blood coagulation cascade. AT-III inhibits thrombin as well as factors IXa, Xa and XIa. Its inhibitory activity is greatly enhanced in the presence of heparin.
- Tissue specificityFound in plasma.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in SERPINC1 are the cause of antithrombin III deficiency (AT3D) [MIM:613118]. AT3D is an important risk factor for hereditary thrombophilia, a hemostatic disorder characterized by a tendency to recurrent thrombosis. AT3D is classified into 4 types. Type I: characterized by a 50% decrease in antigenic and functional levels. Type II: has defects affecting the thrombin-binding domain. Type III: alteration of the heparin-binding domain. Plasma AT-III antigen levels are normal in type II and III. Type IV: consists of miscellaneous group of unclassifiable mutations.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the serpin family.
modificationsPhosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space.
- ANT3_HUMAN antibody
- Antithrombin antibody
- Antithrombin III antibody
- Antithrombin-III antibody
- AntithrombinIII antibody
- AT 3 antibody
- AT III antibody
- AT3 antibody
- AT3D antibody
- ATIII antibody
- Heparin cofactor I antibody
- MGC22579 antibody
- Serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor clade C (antithrombin) member 1 antibody
- Serine cysteine proteinase inhibitor clade C member 1 antibody
- Serine proteinase inhibitor clade C member 1 antibody
- SERPIN C1 antibody
- Serpin peptidase inhibitor clade C (antithrombin) member 1 antibody
- SERPINC1 antibody
- THPH7 antibody
References for Anti-Antithrombin III antibody (Biotin) (ab79933)
ab79933 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.