For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionRegulates cellular polyamine homeostasis (By similarity). Inhibits antizyme-dependent ornithine decarboxylase degradation by binding to antizyme.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Orn/Lys/Arg decarboxylase class-II family. ODC antizyme inhibitor subfamily.
Information by UniProt
- Antizyme inhibitor 1 antibody
- AZI antibody
- Azin1 antibody
Anti-Antizyme inhibitor 1 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"