For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein
- FunctionRegulates cellular polyamine homeostasis (By similarity). Inhibits antizyme-dependent ornithine decarboxylase degradation by binding to antizyme.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Orn/Lys/Arg decarboxylase class-II family. ODC antizyme inhibitor subfamily.
Information by UniProt
- Antizyme inhibitor 1 antibody
- AZI antibody
- Azin1 antibody
Anti-Antizyme inhibitor 1 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"