For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionLow affinity receptor for acetylcholine known to be targeted by disease-causing pemphigus vulgaris antibodies in keratinocytes.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the stratified squamous skin epithelium, but not in epithelia of other types (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the annexin family.
Contains 4 annexin repeats.
Information by UniProt
- annexin 31 antibody
- annexin 31, formerly antibody
- Annexin A9 antibody
Anti-ANXA9 antibody images
References for Anti-ANXA9 antibody (ab76866)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"