For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store undiluted.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionSubunit of novel type of clathrin- or non-clathrin-associated protein coat involved in targeting proteins from the trans-Golgi network (TGN) to the endosomal-lysosomal system.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adaptor complexes small subunit family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus > trans-Golgi network. Membrane > coated pit. Associated with the trans-Golgi network. Found in soma and dendritic shafts of neuronal cells.
Information by UniProt
- Adapter-related protein complex 4 subunit sigma-1 antibody
- AP-4 adapter complex subunit sigma-1 antibody
- AP-4 complex subunit sigma-1 antibody
Anti-AP4S1 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-AP4S1 antibody (ab122607)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-251 MG shows positivity in cytoplasm. Recommended concentration of ab122607 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-AP4S1 antibody (ab122607)
ab122607, at 1/50 dilution, staining AP4S1 in Paraffin-embedded Human Rectum tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-AP4S1 antibody (ab122607)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"