For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionMay modulate the internalization of beta-amyloid precursor protein.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 PID domains.
Contains 1 WW domain.
Information by UniProt
- Amyloid beta (A4) precursor protein-binding, family B, member 2 (Fe65 like) antibody
- Amyloid beta A4 precursor protein binding family B member 2 antibody
- Amyloid beta A4 precursor protein-binding family B member 2 antibody
Anti-APBB2 antibody images
References for Anti-APBB2 antibody (ab64749)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"