For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.
- FunctionMay modulate the internalization of beta-amyloid precursor protein.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in various tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 PID domains.
Contains 1 WW domain.
Information by UniProt
- Amyloid beta A4 precursor protein binding family B member 3 antibody
- Amyloid beta A4 precursor protein-binding family B member 3 antibody
- amyloid beta precursor protein binding family B member 3 antibody
References for Anti-APBB3 antibody (ab73518)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"