Anti-APG5L/ATG5 antibody (ab56646)
- Product nameAnti-APG5L/ATG5 antibodySee all APG5L/ATG5 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to APG5L/ATG5
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: PAEENGFRYI PFRIYQTTTE RPFIQKLFRP VAADGQLHTL GDLLKEVCPS AIDPEDGEKK NQVMIHGIEP MLETPLQWLS EHLSYPDNFL HISIIPQPTD , corresponding to amino acids 176-275 of Human APG5L/ATG5
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab56646 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.|
- FunctionRequired for autophagy. Conjugates to ATG12 and associates with isolation membrane to form cup-shaped isolation membrane and autophagosome. The conjugate detaches from the membrane immediately before or after autophagosome formation is completed.
May play an important role in the apoptotic process, possibly within the modified cytoskeleton. Its expression is a relatively late event in the apoptotic process, occurring downstream of caspase activity.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. The mRNA is present at similar levels in viable and apoptotic cells, whereas the protein is dramatically highly expressed in apoptotic cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATG5 family.
modificationsConjugated to ATG12; which is essential for autophagy, but is not required for association with isolation membrane.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Colocalizes with nonmuscle actin.
- APG 5 antibody
- APG 5L antibody
- APG5 antibody
- APG5 autophagy 5 like antibody
- APG5 like antibody
- APG5-like antibody
- APG5L antibody
- Apoptosis specific protein antibody
- Apoptosis-specific protein antibody
- ASP antibody
- ATG 5 antibody
- Atg5 antibody
- ATG5 autophagy related 5 homolog antibody
- ATG5_HUMAN antibody
- Autophagy protein 5 antibody
- hAPG5 antibody
- Homolog of S Cerevisiae autophagy 5 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000040507 antibody
Anti-APG5L/ATG5 antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab56646 APG5L/ATG5 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 37 kDa
References for Anti-APG5L/ATG5 antibody (ab56646)
ab56646 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.