For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA, 1 x PBS, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.
- FunctionReceptor for apelin coupled to G proteins that inhibit adenylate cyclase activity. Alternative coreceptor with CD4 for HIV-1 infection; may be involved in the development of AIDS dementia.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed in the brain, in glial cells, astrocytes and neuronal subpopulations, as well as in the spleen, thymus, ovary, small intestine and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- AGTR L1 antibody
- AGTRL 1 antibody
- AGTRL1 antibody
Anti-APJ Receptor antibody images
References for Anti-APJ Receptor antibody (ab97452)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"