Anti-APM2 antibody (ab79579)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.08% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab79579 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Used succesfully in ELISA using ab95393 APM2 Peptide to create the standard curve.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. See the review submitted by anonymous on 21 Jul 2010.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 8 kDa.Can be blocked with Human APM2 peptide (ab95393).|
- RelevanceAPM2 gene is exclusively expressed in adipose tissue. Its function is currently unknown. APM2 has been shown to be associated with cisplatin resistance in cell lines. It is not found in cisplatin sensitive cell lines, implicating APM2 in the development of cisplatin resistance in tumor cells.
- Adipose most abundant gene transcript 2 protein antibody
- Adipose specific 2 antibody
- APM 2 antibody
- C10orf116 antibody
- Chromosome 10 open reading frame 116 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000020019 antibody
- RP11-96C23.4 antibody
Anti-APM2 antibody images
ab79579 detecting APM2 in Human serum by indirect ELISA. Samples were blocked with 5% BSA for 1 hour at 26°C and were incubated with the primary antibody (1/1000) for 3 hours at 26°C. An HRP-conjugated Donkey anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal (1/1000) was used as the secondary antibody. ab95393 (APM2 Peptide) was used for establishing the standard curve.
References for Anti-APM2 antibody (ab79579)
ab79579 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.