For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, 0.125M Sodium borate, 0.075M Sodium chloride, 0.005M EDTA, pH 8
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesNo stabilizing protein added.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2500 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||1/2500 - 1/5000.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionMay stabilize HDL (high density lipoprotein) structure by its association with lipids, and affect the HDL metabolism.
- Tissue specificityPlasma; synthesized in the liver and intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the apolipoprotein A2 family.
modificationsPhosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- APO A2 antibody
- Apo AII antibody
- Apo-AII antibody
Anti-Apolipoprotein A II antibody images
References for Anti-Apolipoprotein A II antibody (ab85749)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"