Apolipoprotein AI (APOA1) Human ELISA Kit (ab108803)
- Product nameApolipoprotein AI (APOA1) Human ELISA KitSee all Apolipoprotein A I kits ...
- Detection methodColorimetric
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall 4.8%
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Saliva, Milk, Urine, Cell culture extracts
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity= 3 ng/ml
- Range3.13 ng/ml - 200 ng/ml
- Assay time4h 00m
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
Abcam’s Apolipoprotein AI (APOA1) Human in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the quantitative measurement of apolipoprotein AI concentrations in urine, saliva, milk and cell culture samples.
An Apolipoprotein AI specific antibody has been precoated onto 96-well plates and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and subsequently an Apolipoprotein AI specific biotinylated detection antibody is added and then followed by washing with wash buffer. Streptavidin-Peroxidase Complex is added and unbound conjugates are washed away with wash buffer. TMB is then used to visualize Streptavidin-Peroxidase enzymatic reaction. TMB is catalyzed by Streptavidin-Peroxidase to produce a blue color product that changes into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is directly proportional to the amount of Apolipoprotein AI captured in plate.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 100X Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate (SP Conjugate) 1 x 80µl 10X Diluent N Concentrate 1 x 30ml 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 2 x 30ml 50X Biotinylated Human Apolipoprotein AI Antibody 1 x 140µl Apolipoprotein AI Microplate (12 x 8 well strips) 1 unit Chromogen Substrate 1 x 8ml Human Apolipoprotein AI Standard 1 vial Sealing Tapes 3 units Stop Solution 1 x 12ml
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Cholesterol Metabolism
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane
- Apolipoprotein A-I
- Apolipoprotein A-I(1-242)
- Apolipoprotein A1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108803 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Apolipoprotein AI (APOA1) Human ELISA Kit (ab108803)
ab108803 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.