For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab31992? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab31992 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Schöbel A et al. Functional innate immunity restricts Hepatitis C Virus infection in induced pluripotent stem cell-derived hepatocytes. Sci Rep 8:3893 (2018).
- Klipsic D et al. Impact of SCP-2/SCP-x gene ablation and dietary cholesterol on hepatic lipid accumulation. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 309:G387-99 (2015).
- Johnson LA et al. Diabetic atherosclerosis in APOE*4 mice: synergy between lipoprotein metabolism and vascular inflammation. J Lipid Res 54:386-96 (2013).
- Maczuga P et al. Embedding siRNA sequences targeting Apolipoprotein B100 in shRNA and miRNA scaffolds results in differential processing and in vivo efficacy. Mol Ther : (2012).
- Koornneef A et al. Apolipoprotein B knockdown by AAV-delivered shRNA lowers plasma cholesterol in mice. Mol Ther 19:731-40 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"